A busy week

I said yesterday that I was going to be busy this week. On Tuesday I am volunteering to help set up the Paisley Beer Festival. I thought it would be a good way to learn more about handling real ale. Actually I have no idea what's involved and hope they don't ask me to lift anything heavy (the only time in my life I had any muscles was when I used to work in a restaurant as a student and it was my job to heave the rubbish into a skip every morning).

My friends and I usually go to the Paisley festival on the Friday, but this year it clashes badly with the Market Gallery Pub. The festival itself opens on Wednesday, but I can't go on Wednesday because the Pub School visit to West is that night. So that leaves only Thursday for the festival. I love life.

Oh damn, yeah, I also still have to package up my parcel for Beer Swap. Eep.

Comments

  1. Beer festival set up is really enjoyable as long as there's someone in charge who is good at delegating. I'd love to go, I've heard good things about Paisley, and have seen the beer list, but am already away this weekend - and it's a bit far, even from Newcastle! Will get there one day. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts